Chediak Advogados offers support to its clients in all fields of Labor Law, including administrative litigation, legal litigation, negotiation of collective bargaining agreements, legal structuring for outsourced services, variable compensation plans, and contracts with top management.
Both in the advisory area and in litigation, we work with clients from different sectors and segments, such as Banking Technology, Insurance, Telemarketing and Outsourcing, Engineering, Sanitation, Shopping Centers, Finance and Capital Markets, with operations in all regions of the country. Labor team has also been actively involved in due diligence and M&A processes in partnership with other areas of the Firm.
- Preventive consulting to avoid contingencies and lawsuits
- Preparation and review of all documents related to employees and service providers (employment contracts, service agreements, benefit packages, termination instruments, etc.)
- Representation of clients in collective negotiations with Unions and Federations
- Analysis and implementation of salary and benefit plans, profit-sharing plans, and stock options
- Investigation of legal and administrative proceedings and procedures for legal audits
- Defense of clients in administrative procedings before the Ministry of Labor and the Ministry of Public Labor Prosecution
- Defense of clients in individual and collective lawsuits, working very closely with the client to develop the best and strongest line of defense and to have an active presence before Labor Courts
- Detailed analysis of all payments made by the companies to check for possible social security credits
- Administrative and legal requests for the restoration of undue social security payments
- Review and challenge to FAP – Accident Prevention Factor
- Preparation of defenses against tax assessments related to social security contributions
- Defense of clients in social security lawsuits